‎"Guys are like stars... There are a million of them... but only ONE can make your dreams come true!"

Followers

Monday, May 19, 2008

My wonderful Aunt

I have the best Aunt ever and my 2 little cousins are the sweetest kids ever the first child who I love dearly is so energetic  and cute there little baby is the cutest thing ever. Anyway they had a goldfish name skinny because it was so skinny and another one fatty. Fatty died 2 weeks later but skinny has been alive for 4 years I think, but skinny died last month it was a very sad thing for my cousin. :-(

2 comments:

Linds said...

awww very sweet :).. brin your blog is darling. this will be so fun for you to be able to look back and read later in life!

jaydawg said...

hey BRINEY!!!!! this is ur BFFL and you need to get more stuff for this blog seriosly!!!!!!!! but ya i cant wait for the movie to come out either but of course you know that cause ive told you that like a million times!!!! but ya cya l8tr!!!(later) =) :)