‎"Guys are like stars... There are a million of them... but only ONE can make your dreams come true!"

Followers

Friday, August 1, 2008

friends

Yo peeps, here is something I want you all to know. Never upset your friends, because you will never know when they will be gone. Your friends are like family. I have the most important friends ever I have no idea what I will do with out them. I have this one friend who I met in preschool, I don't know what I will do if she ever moves or decided I'm to weird to be her friends. She puts up with my weirdness all the time. She has 3 brothers, and 2 sisters and loves them all! She is such a strong girl. I'm very lucky to have friends like her, I'm very lucky to have all my friends right now. You people probley don't know how lucky I am to have the friends I have now. So this post is out to all my friends love ya!
~brinybrin

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Awwwww! Brin thanks. That is so sweet. You are the best!
byutatortot