‎"Guys are like stars... There are a million of them... but only ONE can make your dreams come true!"

Followers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

My father

Today is also my fathers b-day (its the same day as byutatortot) anyway I would like to tell you about my father. He takes care of all 5 children, and is the creator of cutting edge landscaping. He is very funny when ever I talk about what he did my friends just laugh their heads off, and when they come over to my house and he does something funny they can't stop laughing. I love him so much and I'm very blessed to have him as a father. Oh did I mention he is a BIG animal lover, he goes to animal shelter almost everyday. My dad is the oldest of 4 kids and at the age 10 he had to become the man of the house to helper his mother (my grandma). He had a hard childhood but he survived and he is here today trying to be the best father he can. Love you father!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
~Brinybrin

No comments: