‎"Guys are like stars... There are a million of them... but only ONE can make your dreams come true!"

Followers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bad News


Ok so we have this dog named Max and he was really fun to play with until a couple of weeks ago he started acting funny he wouldnt jump anymore he wouldnt climb the stairs and he wouldnt play. Well my dad took good old max to the vet and they said he has tumors and that there is cancer spreading all over his body they can't do anything though cause they say he is to old he is 8years old in human years. They don't know when his is going to dye but they know it will be soon. I am really sad right now and I'd cried all night. I know you all thinnk he is just a dog but he is the greatest dog ever and I am never going to find another one like him.
~brinybrin

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo sorry to hear that! My dogs mean the world to me also.

Beth said...

thats so sad let max know i love him! how old is dessy? {if thats how u spell it!?}o how is lulu doing!!

Beth said...

o let max know i lov him! how old is dessy?{if thats how u spell it}o lhow is lulu?

Lindsey said...

Thats so sad and i feel so bad!! Im sorry Brinley!!!
LOve LIndsey

Andrew said...

thats really sad i am sorry

brinley said...

dessi is 8 too.

Anonymous said...

hey i am so sorry i didn't know i never met max but i am sure he was a good dog i remember you talking about him before i am so sorry bye

JadenMaden said...

Brin im sooo sorry!!!! I just saw Aunt Terry and Uncle Rodge they came down and left today. My mom is going to call your mom and ask when your break is and my mom is going to bring you and meggy down here. We will have the greatest time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brinley said...

if you leave a anonymous comment please leave our name at the end so I know who u are please it is really scaring me when you dont do that thank you

Anonymous said...

The First Anonymous was Brianna Lyman (PST! I am Taylor's Cousin... ya know from the Breaking Dawn Party?)

brinley said...

yeah I remember you I luv your blog it is awesome you know you dont have to do anonymous