‎"Guys are like stars... There are a million of them... but only ONE can make your dreams come true!"

Followers

Friday, February 27, 2009

parents


Ok so there I am sitting in school in Ms.Hendrixson class ready to learn all of the sudden the office calls me down saying I have an appointment? Well here I am clueless of what is going on and my dad is standing down there and he look really mad. Oh  boy I thought I am in so much trouble but for what? I had know  Idea until my dad told he pulled me out of the office to clean MY ROOM! What the heck? I forgot to clean my room that morning and they pull me out of school. Whose parents does that it was really weird. Leave a comment telling me what your parents do when you forget to clean your room. 

7 comments:

Taylor said...

When I don't clean my room my mom just does it.

brinley said...

lucky!!

Anonymous said...

heyyyyyy its danielle when i dont clean my room i am grounded from almost everything until i clean it but my parents think an education is more important than cleaning my room!!!!! :) :) :)

Andrew said...

my parents dont care

Beth said...

they won't let me "hang out" till i'm done with my room!

Anonymous said...

When I dont my mom just cleans it, and makes my bed!!!!!

Lindsey said...

OMGosh my parents would never do that haha im so sorry well i am just not alowed to play or do anything til its done. Im haha so haha sorry haha that is so funny and sad !