‎"Guys are like stars... There are a million of them... but only ONE can make your dreams come true!"

Followers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tag!

Oh here is something that I'm going to do I am going to write down all the things I like about my friends! And once you read this u have to do it to on your blog here I go. (If I didn't get you just leave a comment to tell me and then I will do u I will try not to forget some people)

Taylor: you can talk to her whenever you are feeling down!

Jordan: a girl with attitude (in a good way not a mean way)!

Beth: Crazy and fun to play with!

Lindsey: someone who cares how u feel (she will become a awesome mom)

Breelyn: always haves a smile on her face (don't ever stop smiling no matter what people tell you!)

Katilen: U r super smart and very kind!

Andrew: U r always so clam and relax (and u love hunting)

Now if I forgot u please leave a comment know u been tagged and u have to do your friends good luck!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

i have alwys wanted yo be a MOM!!!
Ha Ha i love you to!

brinley said...

Well u will be perfect for it!

Beth said...

thats a cute idea mind if i use it?

brinley said...

sure go ahead I don't care