‎"Guys are like stars... There are a million of them... but only ONE can make your dreams come true!"

Followers

Monday, March 23, 2009

THANK YOU!

I GOT THE TWILIGHT MOVIE THANK YOU JORDAN AND THAK YOU JORDANS DAD U GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Ok here is the story, about our sleep over on friday
Taylor: So we have to wake up at 6:30 or early to get to target at 8:00 2 get the movie

Jordan: Ok
Blow dryer blowing cause we went swimming so we dried our hair

tay: Ugh this black is so sticky I can't use it.

me: we have to use it though for twilight when we get there.

knock knock

jord: come in

Jords dad: here u go.

gives twilight DVD to jord than walks over to me and gives it me one and gives tay one.

 we just sit there staring at it.
now that was 20 after midnight wal-mart just opened with them Gosh he is faster than the pizza guy!
~brinybrin

No comments: