‎"Guys are like stars... There are a million of them... but only ONE can make your dreams come true!"

Followers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Check it out

I realized I have been neglecting my blog all the music was old I had a christmas back ground and the last post was about halloween. So I put new songs on my play list check out the songs I would listen to nevershoutnever and owl city they are my absolutely favorite songs on the play list I set a new background and I am writing a new post ok so I am going to write 10 things about what have been happening in my life so here I go...
1) went ice skating almost got a concession but had a blast
2) Watched the grammy award
3) Jumped my dirt bike for the first time :D
4)Play the super mario game with my dad and tried to help him beat the game
5) Played lego rock band
6) I now have straight A's :) :)
7) Played a twilight song on the piano perfectly
8)Dyed my own hair
9) I can now do a back handspring all by myself (thanks beth!)
10)Missed half a movie 2 the movie theatre (we were late)

~brinley

3 comments:

Beth said...

it sounds like your buisy. sounds a lot funner then my life!!!!!! i'm so proud of you about your back handsprig!!!!! thats so cool! r u thinking about trying out for the highschool cheer team!?

brinley said...

ya!!! are u???

Beth said...

totally!!!!!!! that would be awesome if we both made it!!!! we would have a blast!