‎"Guys are like stars... There are a million of them... but only ONE can make your dreams come true!"

Followers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

THUNDER da na na na

I went to the thunder game last night it was so freakin intense!!!! We were losing all the way up to half time than we caught up and we all kept getting ties but of desert hills won WOOOHO!!!!
thats right were that awesome! Today I am going to my friends house and we are going to go hiking and than order pizza on a hill than we might go to the lava caves so excited!!! anyways ya oh btw I got this awesome template and www.byutatortotblogtemplates.blogspot.com.
~brinleyjade

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey I finished your template! I have the code check out my blog it will have it there!!

Sandee said...

Brinley! That game was awesome, i was there too. It was so intense and fun!

brinley said...

Oh i saw u guys I tried saying hi but it was too loud