‎"Guys are like stars... There are a million of them... but only ONE can make your dreams come true!"

Followers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Breathe

Breathe. Relax. Smile. So far summer for me has been a time to just....relax :D I am loving every bit of summer it has been so nice. Today my cousin, my mom and I went to see Letters to Juliet. On the way there we chatted and listen to music. Then right when you step out of the car boom the heat hits you today wasn't as hot as it has usually been it was only 95 degrees today yesterday....107. We bought our tickets and right when you walk in you smell the movie theatre popcorn thats when you smile. Anyways the movie was really good and cute. Normally I never really like to watch romantic movies but this one was good. We get home and my mom takes off to work when me and Chay make a big mac video hahaha we laughed so hard. Today was my day to relax and now I am going to sit down out side so I can feel the warmth hit my skin and read :D

2 comments:

Corynn said...

brinley! we need to hang out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a;slkdjf;asldk!!!!!! I thought you didnt like popcorn besides keddle??? :P oh well to the highest. You need to have fun! not relax you crazy gooseling! (: come come now! call me my dearest!!!!

brinley said...

kk can u hang today?