‎"Guys are like stars... There are a million of them... but only ONE can make your dreams come true!"

Followers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

I love this little guy...



So this morning Bridger came yelling into my room yelling "Brinley! Brinley look what I did!" He was jumping up and down in excitement! I had to hold him down and tell him I was coming. He practically ran to the living room to show me. I walked in and looked down at him he was now sitting down on the floor with this big wide smile "Look what I made Brinley!!" Right next to him is this tinker toy ship, "Wow Bridger I love it!" His smile got bigger I didn't even know if that was possible. I asked him if he had a name for it and he replied," No Brinley its not a pet!" Then he chuckled I told him all great creations have a name. I suggested floppy wheels but he doesn't like that too much. He is thinking about the name right now.......

No comments: