‎"Guys are like stars... There are a million of them... but only ONE can make your dreams come true!"

Followers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Inspiration


Random pic of me dirt biking ^
I have no inspiration right now So I shall not write a post until I have inspiration of what I want to write..... Yes I have some now. Okay so this is my dream, everyone has this dream pretty much and its common. But I'm working on this dream I'm trying to make this dream happen. I'm working really hard on it. My dream is to be a actress, I take classes and have been in plays. I wish I could be a actress but whatever. Any ways I might post some videos of me and my friends acting our parts we have to do in our class I don't know maybe not... Okay well this was a useless post don't even read it bye!

~Brinley


No comments: