‎"Guys are like stars... There are a million of them... but only ONE can make your dreams come true!"

Followers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Breaking dawn is coming out in 5 days, and I can not  wait BYUTATORTOT did this background on her blog, so give her all the credit. Anyways my background is the cover of breaking dawn. I can not wait. My days are going to seem long because sadly last night I went to bed not feeling good and this morning is worse I feel like I'm going to puke. These days are going to go by slow. I CAN NOT WAIT FOR BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I told you you would jinx yourself with saying you never get sick!!!

brinley said...

it turns out that i just got a horrible stomach ach that day i think i have something wrong with my stomach because it is always like that