‎"Guys are like stars... There are a million of them... but only ONE can make your dreams come true!"

Followers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Finally

Ok so I been taking tumbling class with my friends and this is only my 4th time going. Well anyways the teacher would help you flip over it's called spotting well the teacher said that he was barely even helping me and that I should do it on my own now. Well when it was my turn again he made me do it on my own and I did IT!!!!! I still can't believe I did it on my own of course I'm not perfect at the first time because I fell on my head a couple of times, but still I did it on my own!!!!!!
~brinybrin
P.S that is the only thing I can do it that class I can't even do a summersault!    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.