‎"Guys are like stars... There are a million of them... but only ONE can make your dreams come true!"

Followers

Monday, July 28, 2008

my turtles

If you look to the right there is a pic of my turtles. They have been my pet for 6 or 7 years. We got them when they were babies they use to be so tiny now they are growing really big. We keep them n the bathtub in the guest bathroom. When people come over they ask where the bathroom is I tell them then right when they enter the bathroom you hear a scream and the next thing you know they start coming out yelling there is turtles in the bathtub. One time I warned this lady that there were turtles in there she thought it was a joke then she come screaming out the bathroom half laughing.
ttyl
~brinybrin 

1 comment:

brinley said...

better picture, cleaner tub..good job
love mom