‎"Guys are like stars... There are a million of them... but only ONE can make your dreams come true!"

Followers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Little mermaid

2.jpgThe little Mermaid is my favorite movie. I know I'm a BIG baby because I like a little kids show. Ever sense I was little I would watch it. At 2:00 in the morning I would wake up my parents just to watch it. Now I'm here today and I still love that show even though I'm like 20 years old I know that I'm old. I bet you though that I will be like 100 years old and still want to watch. If you haven't watch it yet you need to it's a disney classic!

~brinybrin

P.S the picture at the top with the brinybrin words is me when I was little!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't worry one of my fav show is
peter pan!!
and i am almost 13!!

i think it's cool!!