‎"Guys are like stars... There are a million of them... but only ONE can make your dreams come true!"

Followers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Having fun

                    Valerie ^                  Me^                  Meg^
      Valerie ^                me  ^                            Meg^
          Valerie ^              me^                  meg^

 so here I am a 13 year old girl and I am playing with my 11 year old sister and her friend. Now you must think teenagers don't play kids game they just talk and talk and swim and blah blah blah. Well not this teenager this is what I did with my sister and her friend, we all dressed up in black and pretend that we were secret spies and our mission from agent fred was to go spy on my brothers and his friends. Well my brother and his friend made a fort underneath there bunk beds and there room was pitch black cause they were watching a movie. Me, Valerie, and meg quietly sneak in this is what happen:

A little bit of giggles
Kade (My brother) : Wait guys I heard something.
We all stood there waiting to see what will happen nothing 
Me: Phew (wipe my brow) I tried climbing up there bunk bed than lulu started scratching on the door. I knew they were going to go get her so I ran and clumsy me tripped over a toy.
Me: Ow!
Meg and valerie: (Laughing) Kade came over saw us (I guess our disguise didn't work) and yelled Get out!!!!!

So that was how it went i know go ahead and laugh at me cause I am acting like a little kid but I don't care.



BrInLeY~

3 comments:

Julia :~) said...

AHHHHHHH!!!!! im a little kid 2 im 12 right now well in 15 days i do tht stuff 2 and im a cluts

Beth said...

its sounds fun to me but u know me! hahahaha

brinley said...

Yeah beth I was thinking about when I wrote that post lol :) are you excited to turn 12 julia cause than you will be a preteen!!