‎"Guys are like stars... There are a million of them... but only ONE can make your dreams come true!"

Followers

Friday, July 24, 2009

Just chillin

so me and my cousin (chaylyse) is just sittin around doing nothing so this post well be a random post of different words .
Pie, table, wait, cool, taylor lautner is a hottie, heart, sona is at my house with paige, here come ally,lulu is barking, me meg and chaylyse is watching 10 kids all of our cousins, this is a random post, chaylyse is in love with taylor lautner, I am in love with jasper, anyone likes pie, a cat says purr, qwest, pants, gloves, glasses, brinleys is a weirdo, hair, pony tail, clock, I ate a rat jk, the bells are ringing says the girl on hairspary, a squirrel is singing jingle bell, cell phones are ringing.


Now were going to take random picture!








~ BrInLeY~


No comments: