‎"Guys are like stars... There are a million of them... but only ONE can make your dreams come true!"

Followers

Monday, July 20, 2009

watermelon


 Ok so i am the clumsy person in my family, my dad can tell you all about it. Well a couple days ago I walked inside to wash dirt away from my hands My dad turned around with a plate full of watermelon and asked me to bring it outside I look at him with a look saying are you actually trust me to bring this out. I didn't day it out loud my when I was walking out he told me not to dropped I laughed Of course I'm not going to drop it I spoke to soon just when I said the a tripped on thin air luckily I caught my self I looked back and my dad didn't see me I took a deep breathe and carefully walked out to our table outside my mom and sister were out there watching me, Right when I was setting it down very carefully the juicy delicious watermelon slipped of the plate and fell my dad started laughing and said it's all ways you Brinley. Now last night my dad made the best raspberry smoothies I asked him to see if I can drink it in his bedroom he said I could as long as I don't spell well right when I got on the bed I accidently knocked over the smoothie and SPALSH there was pink smoothie ever. That is how clumsy I am.

BrInLeY~

2 comments:

Beth said...

did your dad get mad that u spilled it or did he just laugh again

brinley said...

well he just laughed cause I do it all the time lol