‎"Guys are like stars... There are a million of them... but only ONE can make your dreams come true!"

Followers

Monday, July 20, 2009

SURPRISE!!!


Ok so on Friday me and tay and jordans mom threw jordan a surprise party. Me and taylor had to keep jordan busy that day so her mom can get ready for the party we first did jordans hair she complained at first but at the end of the day she was glad we did it :) after we did her hair we went to go see the movie the Proposal that show was so funny I loved it! We went to this ice cream place after uh it was called.... Ok I can't remember what it was called, after we ate that delicious  ice cream ( Thank you Taylor's mom for taking us) we went shopping but we didn't buy anything I guess all of us is saving our money. we went back to jordans house and walked into the kitchen and " SURPRISE!!!!!!!!" Everyone yelled all of her friends were there well most of her friends she jumped so high it was so much fun we all swim and at Hamburgers and hot dogs yum :) that was my weekend.
BrInLeY~

P.S I will try to get more pictures of her B-day party! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN

2 comments:

Beth said...

thats sounds so fun! i hope jordan liked it tell her happy birthday for me please!

Julia :~) said...

MY BFFS SISTER WALKED ACROSS THE STREET IN THT MOVIE SHE HAS DARK HAIR AND IS SHORT KINDA JAPPENISE or howevr u spell it